Sunday afternoon was gorgeous, so we ate an early dinner and then took a field trip to the canyon. First I took some pictures of the kids since our last "good" photos were a year old, and then we changed their clothes and let them play around in the dirt and rocks. They had so much fun and didn't want to leave. We stayed until dusk and made it home just before it was all the way dark to put some very dusty kids to bed. I'm glad we have such a neat place to visit so close to our house!
I was so excited to get not one, but two good pictures of the kids! Look at those cute smiles. I also took some individual portraits to use for their birthday posts. I'm glad we were able to get out and do these before baby comes.
Once the kids changed back into play clothes they wasted no time and got exploring!
Charlie's favorite activity was throwing dust and rocks. He was filthy by the end of the night.
Sophie and Dave climbed up to this rock. It's higher up than it looks in the photo.
Sophie brought me a lovely bouquet of thistles that she picked up on the rock
Davey with his "hi-yah" sticks attempting to break the ground. He did this for almost an hour.
Thanks for a fun night Palo Duro!
No comments:
Post a Comment