The kids love attending the Home Depot workshops on Saturdays. This time they made a Valentine's Day decoration that we actually put on display.
Life at home with the boys while Sophie is at school
Celebrating National Frozen Yogurt Day with BOGO yogurt cups at Orange Leaf! We hardly ever go to places like this, so the kids were thrilled that they each got to have their own cup and choose their own toppings.
Making candy houses at the Discovery Center
Saturday shopping run at Sam's Club. It will be tricky once we have a fourth kid in this cart. I don't think there will be any room for groceries!
Sophie lost her 8th tooth! If they keep falling out this fast she's going to have nothing left to chew with.
She's also getting a little bold with the Tooth Fairy. This was the note I found under her pillow that night. Luckily the Tooth Fairy found a very small bag of jelly beans leftover from last Easter to give her.
On Presidents' Day I took the kids swimming at WT. It was a challenge without Dave (who still had to teach), but we survived and they had a blast! I was too busy life guarding at the pool to take pictures, but I did take these two of Charlie on the way back to the car and Davey passed out on the way home. We put him straight in bed without dinner because he was so tired.
The Discovery Center got a new traveling exhibit about butterflies that the kids have enjoyed
I found a Russian doll massacre in my room one day. They were scattered around and all the littlest babies had been kidnapped. After investigating, Davey turned out to be the guilty party.
Every time we go somewhere with friends, the kids beg to trade cars even if it's just a short drive to a boring place like the grocery store. On this day I ended up with Emery, while Davey went with Jaxon until we traded back at the end.
Hair cut time for some scruffy looking boys!
Every Monday morning we do a Walmart pick up for our grocery order. Davey loves that clothing is not required since we don't have to get out of the van :)
I took a grumpy Charlie on a walk one night. It drastically improved his mood and we were treated to a beautiful golden sunset while we were out strolling.
I've started taking the boys swimming at the gym with a friend on Tuesday mornings. I've been working with Davey to get him ready for swim lessons that will start at the end of March. They love it because we swim in the aerobics pool that is nice and warm, and I love it because it wears them out!
Eating lunch with our favorite 1st grader!
The boys and I went to SLAM zone one Friday as part of a home school field trip. We don't home school, but there were extra places available and we are always up for a trip out of the house. The boys had a great time climbing and exploring and Davey keeps asking to go back.
While buying soccer cleats at the consignment store I found this huge set of Picasso tiles for $4.50 - major score!!
Sophie had a sleepover with her friend Emery at the end of the month. She came to our house after school, and then we went to Braums for an ice cream treat. In retrospect all that sugar may have been a bad idea because it took them FOREVER to fall asleep, but they had an amazing time playing together.
Finally passed out at 11:45 pm. Sophie is on the left laying across two beds, while Emery is on the right half on the bed and half in the dish chair. If that was me I would need to see a chiroprater in the morning!






































No comments:
Post a Comment