Lower cupboards were locked, but little buddy figured out how to drag stools so now upper cupboards also need locks
Always climbing everything, and often getting stuck
Decided he didn't want the cereal so dumped it all on the counter and just drank the milk
Heard screaming and went to our shower to find he had turned on the cold water and trapped himself in the corner and didn't know how to get back out
Griffin had the biggest obsession with pump soap bottles/shampoos and would climb any counter to get access to one, then squirt it all out and smear it in his hair.
He would pump handfuls. And I didn't know what to do because I couldn't just remove all soap from the house or that would mean no hand washing. I tried keeping bathroom doors locked, but the other kids often left doors open. This lead to so many baths to wash away the suds.
Climbing counters to try and grab anything within range
He also managed to get his hands on a Sharpie a few times and left some nice artwork all over our walls, doors and floors
Attempting to run away. Thankfully our deadbolt is almost impossible for anyone under the age of 8 to turn, or I'm sure we'd have lost him a few times.
Another sink bath, post soap-in-hair incident. He probably thought he was at the spa.
Even sleep was chaotic - sheets out, shirt out, animals out, luckily diaper on!





.jpg)
.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment