March 5, 2022

Charlie is FOUR!

Charlie is now four!! He is still our easy going kid who takes pleasure in small and simple things. He loves his toys, his family, the color yellow, and all things fun and happy. We celebrated his birthday at home as a family, which was perfect because he's very much a homebody. We love you Charlie!

**Birthday updates for the kids are going to be short and sweet this year, instead of the usual tributes I have written in the past. The problem with getting behind is many of the little details, like funny things they say, current obsessions and recent accomplishments, are lost to time. I didn't even post anything on social media that I can refer back to. I think Griffin was keeping me too busy haha. But something is better than nothing. At least we have some photos!


Charlie got a Lego Luigi set so he can join in the play with Davey and Mario! Luigi may have been defaulted to him as the younger brother, but he has fully embraced it and claimed Luigi as his own.


We got a fancy cupcake from the bakery for his cake this year



Charlie's 4 Year Stats:
35.5 lbs (47%)
42 Inches (85%)
He grew 4 inches and gained 4 pounds this past year. Sound about right for a FOUR year old!



No comments: