The boys with their new cuts
Sophie didn't need a trim, but wanted me to take her picture anyway. Her hair was a little wavy for church since it was in braids the day before. I thought she looked very cute!
The baby also got his first haircut! I wasn't planning on giving Charlie one yet, but while I was setting up the clippers for Davey's trim, I decided it was time to clean him up a bit. Charlie's neck was looking pretty scraggly, and he's been working hard on developing a bald spot, so I thought he would look better if things were evened out a bit. It's always so hard to cut off that soft baby fuzz, but I was happy with the results.
Before and After
Here is a sample of what I shaved off - some of those pieces were pretty long!
And here is a picture of his front side, because it's much cuter than the back of his head




No comments:
Post a Comment