Sophie wore a shirt with a snowman face and Dave and I dressed in white. My hat was from the thrift store, and we made Dave and Sophie's hats out of felt. We also made some buttons from felt, a couple carrot noses out of orange paper, and painted our faces. Dave then took his costume to the next level by stuffing his top and bottom half with pillows. I thought he looked amazing!!
The Snowmen Family - I love Sophie's "what's wrong with my parents" expression in this picture
Sophie was after my carrot nose all night
Snowmen in Profile
Greg, Amy, Ally, Jack, and Emma as a family of elves
Dad and Mom as Mr. and Mrs. Gingerbread Man
Liz as Susie Snowflake
And an attempt at a group photo



2 comments:
Those are great! You should hang onto them for Halloween next year! I'm sure you could find/make another shirt like that for Sophie in a bigger size
Those costumes were so fun to see. What a clever idea for a Christmas party.
Post a Comment