How do they compare?
- Hair - still reddish and wavy, although now I straighten so you can't tell. Thank goodness the little wispy hairs up front either disappeared or grew into full length hair.
- Eyebrows - still dark and a different color from my hair. One of the most common questions my brother and I get is "Do you dye your hair? It doesn't match your eyebrows."
- Eyes - still brown, although now there's some green mixed in so they aren't quite as dark.
- Nose - exactly the same and still bleeds every time I get hit in the face, blow my nose, the weather's cold/hot/dry, or for no apparent reason.
- Freckles - I'm pretty sure I have more freckles now than as a kid. I don't really see any on my kindergarten self, but now after each summer I always have a good collection on my nose and cheeks.
- Teeth - improvement! Braces for a year & good dental hygiene have paid off!
- Skin - still pale
- Height - taller! but still on the short side. When we took the faculty picture I was on the front row, where I've always been my whole life.

No comments:
Post a Comment