I like to carve more than just a face, but I also like making up my own designs. Patterns you find online look cool, but they're just not very personal :) This year I decided to carve "HOWE" with some Halloween themed letters. The pumpkin was pretty thick, so some of the details were pretty difficult, but it turned out great!
Carving away!
Finished Pumpkin
A better shot of the letters - Happy Halloween from the Howes!

4 comments:
We've been put to shame again! Our attempt at Winnie the Pooh had to morph into Mickey Mouse...
AMAZING as always! Chris was pointing out some really nicely carved pumpkins when we took the boys trick or treating tonight and I said, "just wait until we see Mel's!" Yours always amaze. You are truly skilled. Love it!
Mel, you have mad skills!! I love it! :)
that's the best one i've seen this halloween! (yes, i rhymed) impressive letters!!
Post a Comment