Looking back at July 29th, 2006 - It was difficult to sort through 1000+ photos of the day to choose just a few favorites, but I did my best:
The happy, newly married couple
Our family and friends
Dave with his boys
It was a gorgeous, picture perfect day
The "mother-son" dance - I had to throw this one in because it makes me smile every time I look through our pictures
"And for always, forever, Beyond here and onto eternity
For always and ever, You'll be a part of me
And for always, forever, A thousand tomorrows may cross the sky
And for always and always, We will go on beyond goodbye"
** The lyrics are from the song "For Always" that Dave sang at our wedding dinner








2 comments:
Happy 5 years! I loved looking at your pictures. What a beautiful couple :)
Congrats!! Can't believe it's been 5 year already- time flies!
Post a Comment