I am a horrible dancer, but since I don't actually have two left feet this was a bit of a problem. I searched the cabin to see if I could find any alternative footwear. These were my options:
- My old gray tennis shoes
- Snow boots
- Hiking shoes
- White sheepskin slippers
- Fluffy blue slippers with clouds on them
- My dad's flip flops
I supposed I could have forgetten something much worse, like my dress, but I was still pretty self-conscious the whole meeting. I made Dave go in through the back entrance, we sat on the last row of the overflow, and I strategicially placed my purse in front of my feet. Next Sunday I will be very thankful for my regular church shoes!
2 comments:
This happened to me in Baker last year- actually I just forgot my shoes completely. I had to wear a pair that was 4 sizes too big- it involved a lot of shuffling...
Hi Melanie! It's Erin Cozean! How are you? You and your husband are so cute! And I am jealous you are back living in Seattle!!
Post a Comment