Dave was invited by a work friend to play flag football in a Korean church league! Today was their first set of games and the team did great - 3 wins and 1 tie.
Dave was the MVP of rushing and blocking - way to go! He was also the only non-Korean player on the field; I was the only non-Korean person cheering on the sideline - fun times :)
Post-edit: my sister pointed out that Dave is also the only one not wearing a hat, coat, gloves or long pants!
Dave was the MVP of rushing and blocking - way to go! He was also the only non-Korean player on the field; I was the only non-Korean person cheering on the sideline - fun times :)
Post-edit: my sister pointed out that Dave is also the only one not wearing a hat, coat, gloves or long pants!
2 comments:
Before I read the caption I thought Dave was not like the others b/c he wasn't wearing a coat, hat, gloves, or pants:)
Dave does look kind of 'ethnic' though. We're going to need those MVP skills next Saturday for our no-Korean flag football team. Go Ham Sandwiches!!!
Post a Comment