December 5, 2021

Maxwell's Magical Christmas 2021

The kids had a huge fight at home and I almost called off our night at Maxwell's, but they pulled themselves together and I'm so glad they did because it was a magical night 🎅🎄🌟 Each time we visit there are a few more decorations, more lights, and more Christmas spirit. I think I'm beginning to love Maxwell's for the holidays even more than in fall.


We got a wonderfully mild night which helped everyone's morale



Visiting Santa - requests this year were a Lego set (Sophie), Play Doh (Charlie), off Santa's lap and back to mom (Griffin) and a camera (Davey)


Davey looking handsome in his sweater


Picture by Sophie ❄️❄️




Doesn't this just burst with the spirit of the season?!


Roasting marshmallows always makes for a nice break to warm up by the fire and have a snack



These painted haybales reminded me a little bit of toilet paper, but were otherwise cute


The lines for the apple canons are way shorter than fall season



With our gingerbread mother/daughter counterparts




No comments: