August 17, 2021

Sophie's Starts 3rd and Davey Starts Kindergarten!

We made it back in town just a couple days before school started. Since we missed the official Meet the Teacher, I took the kids in the day before to see their classrooms and drop off supplies. It was kind of nice to make introductions 1 on 1 instead of with hundreds of other families. 

Then on August 17th they were off to school for real! Sophie was excited to jump into a new year as a 3rd grader, and kindergarten isn't going to know what hit 'em when Davey arrives. They are both gret kids and I know the are going to learn and grow a lot this year!


Davey has Mrs. Von Netzer for Kindergarten


Sophie has Mrs. Zachettin for 3rd Grade


Adding a few welcome back messages to the the front walk for the first day



Ready for a new year!


I brought popsicles to school pickup as fun treat. Davey told me every horrible part of his day (he sat by a sandwich eater at lunch 😱), but then said he still liked it, so I guess it went okay

No comments: