September 30, 2020

Griffin at 6 Months

Griffin turned 6 months old! I can’t believe it’s already been half a year. He is such a joy to have, even when he’s cranky and drooling all over the place. At the doctor we found out that he is long and lean, making him my first skinny baby. My other boys were both roly poly chunkers, so this is my first skinny baby. We’ll have to see if he starts moving around quicker. Right now he rolls all over the place and kicks his legs all day long. I think he’s going to be a real tornado once he figures out how to crawl and then walk!



Griffin at 6 Months
  • Griffin is 27.7 inches long (91%) and weighs 15.7 pounds (33%), which is great because his preferred activity is to be held all day long. His brothers were closer to 20 pounds at this age.
  • Wearing 9-12 months clothes and size 3 diapers
  • I keep thinking teeth are close, but he's still got a cute, gummy grin.
  • We've started introducing solids, and he's been willing to taste, but not swallow so we have some work to do. 
  • He usually sleeps well at night, but sometimes he just seems to need some extra snuggles
  • Right now one of my favorite things about him is how he clings to me like a baby koala when I pick him up

Davey took this picture of us


At his 6 month well child visit


Looking stylish


I love this sweet baby face


Loving the swings at the park


Starting solids is always a messy adventure

No comments: