After some negotiation, I was able to get them to send out free replacements, which were delivered to our home in Texas even though I double confirmed that they would be shipped to my parent's house in Seattle where we were staying. Time to contact Customer Service again! They apologized and got a third batch printed and shipped overnight, and once those cards arrived I quickly got my envelopes stuffed and sent just a couple days before Christmas - phew! In the end I wound up with over 200 cards - too bad I can't use them next year...
My sister took the photo I used for our Christmas card this year while we were in Seattle for the summer. Look how cute those kids are!! It's so hard to get a natural smiles from them most days, and yet we got a winner with only a few takes.
Our family infographic for 2018


No comments:
Post a Comment