Sophie is normally very outgoing and confident, but lately she has been experiencing some social anxiety when put in situations outside her normal routine, such as the primary program. When it was her turn, our girl who normally speaks on volume 10, could barely whisper and wanted the primary president to help her with her lines. I'm not exactly sure what her part was, but it was something about kindness and school. Next year we will help her prepare better and I'm sure she will do great!
Headed into church
Charlie normally likes a snack during Sacrament Meeting, but this time I didn't want to take him out since it was the Primary Program. He was very angry come second hour, so we just hung out in the mother's lounge, where he eventually took a nap in my arms.
And this is not the greatest photo of me, but Charlie had on our Seahawks gear that afternoon in support of Seattle, and they won!



No comments:
Post a Comment