We took some pictures before church that only sort of worked out. At least we tried.
After church Sophie and I worked on a gingerbread house together. I did the frosting and she placed the candies. And ate lots of them too :)
Her plate for Santa included cookies, chocolate muffin, root beer (since that's what Santa said he wanted), and carrots for the reindeer.
Davey was very intersted in the carrots and decided to sample a few. Later he spit out a big pile of mushed orange on the kitchen floor.
Sophie wrote a note requesting that Santa leave her stocking by her bed so she could look at it after waking up. Davey also wanted to leave a note, although I'm not sure what it said...
Snuggled in bed with visions of Hatchimals dancing in her head








1 comment:
It sounds like a great Christmas Eve. It's always fun to read about your fun kids and exciting adventures. Good luck with the new baby.
Post a Comment