This was also the first year that we did a sort of Christmas "letter" to go along with our card. I found a great deal on Groupon for nice quality cards, and then when they arrived, the back was plain white so I put together a little infographic about our family and ran them back through our own printer to add the "letter" to the back.
The whole process was actually much easier than expected, and I found myself in mid-November with everything done. It was awesome! Since we moved I wanted to get our cards with our new address out early, so I went ahead and mailed them just before leaving for our Thanksgiving trip.
It's not obvious at first glance, but Sophie is holding her arm out because she had found a inch worm and it was in her hand for the photo. Luckily it didn't ruin the picture because everyone was smiling really good in this one!
A short update about our family that I printed on the back of the cards
Like last year, Sophie helped me put all the stamps on the envelopes.
Stamped, labeled, and ready to go!
FYI - The company we used this year was called Photo Affections and I was super happy with the way they turned out. Their website was easy to use, the cards arrived just 2 days after my order was in, and with the Groupon the price was just about the same as the regular photo cards from Costco. I'll be looking for a Groupon to use with them again next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment