I took the kids to a spash pad in Highland with my friends Heather and Paige. The kids all scattered the moment we arrived so we didn't get a group photo, but I did take this one of Sophie.
Sophie had a "late over" party with her best buddy Paisley, and a birthday party with Lincoln, her babysitter's son. They were definitely "frenemies", but she has missed him a lot since we moved.
I had been meeting up with my two cousins, Allison and Kimberly, once or twice a month at the aquarium or Thanksgiving Point and will miss our little get togethers.
We tried to take a picture of all the kids on the big turtle, but it was a huge failure. Henry is escaping off to the left, Peyton was running away to the right, the red head was a photo bomber, and Sophie was valiantly performing her sisterly duty of holding Davey without letting go :)
My Grandma Mimi is someone we will miss the most. It's been so great to live close to her for the last seven years. I will miss our lunch dates and trips up to her house. She let each of the kids pick a book off her shelf and gave them a small gift for the road trip. She really is the best!
Dessert date at the Baked Bear with Heather - we have know each other since 3rd grade and roomed together at BYU. I really feel bad we didn't see each other more while we lived close (mostly because of my work). Good thing we have a roommate reunion planned for December in Vegas!








No comments:
Post a Comment