The day before we expired was family night where they stay open a few hours later than normal, so we went over after dinner for one last hoorah. The crowds were light and we had a great time saying goodbye to all the fish, lizards, and amphibians.
Then just a few days later I heard back from a manager that I had written, and she agreed to let us extend our membership for a couple months for $40! We went down the next day and got our new passes. Goodbyes are on hold for now!
Hugging the turtles and caimans goodbye
This tropical tank is always a favorite
Sophie loves whenever there in an scheduled animal encounter, especially if it's something she can pet like a snake or a cockroach
I'm going to miss the play area - it's been the best place for the kids to come burn off energy!
Fish Kiss
Goodbye Aquarium!!
No comments:
Post a Comment