Dave took both kids outside, and after I cleaned up the house a bit, I brought the camera out to take some pictures. There isn't much to do in our backyard, but she ran, twirled, jumped and rolled. And since I had the camera, she also decided to do some "tricks" like jumping on one leg, kicking like a donkey, and throwing a ball as high as she could. It was fun to see her soooo happy!
She was thrilled when I showed her the picture on the right and told her that she threw the ball higher than the houses. It's all about perspective :)
Davey had all the entertainment a boy needs - some cars to scatter and a crazy sister to watch
I love it when I can get a natural smile out of her - they are rare!
I showed Sophie how to use the camera and she took this picture of us





No comments:
Post a Comment