And now a TON of photos, especially of Davey. It's been so fun having him around and he doesn't run away when I get out the camera :)
Dave took Sophie to her first ever kids workshop at Home Depot. She got to build and paint a butterfly house, which is currently being used to store her necklaces.
Playing doctor with daddy
Getting acquainted with the Disney princesses
Tough Guy
Helping mom make dinner
Afternoon naps are the best
One rainy/hailing day we went to the mall for an indoor picnic
My little chunker
Playing xbox with dad
Late one night I was in the kitchen and heard a noise. It scared me to death, and when I opened the blinds in turned out to be a cat. Our yard is surrounded by other yards and has no outside access, so I called Dave down and he picked it up and threw it out the front door. Then 20 minutes later it came back and he moved it out again. In the morning it had returned once more. It hung out all day before finally deciding our yard was no fun.
Sophie drew her first "real" picture. This is a rainbow, with a sun, and some clouds.
Snuggling my little buddy
Sleep smiles
Playing go "night night" together
Big yawns
Enjoying a brief stretch 80 degree weather
My muscle man
I have no idea what he's looking at in this picture...
Almost a real smile
My handsome chunk
His favorite past time is looking at the ceiling fan; Second favorite is spitting/peeing on our sheets.
















1 comment:
Can't wait to see you guys next week! Although after reading your last blog post, I'm not sure if Sophie will be entertained in our tiny house . . . it sounds like she goes on a fun outing every day!
Post a Comment