I was taking Sophie upstairs for her bath, and on the way to the tub I decided to transfer the laundry from the washer to the dryer. Sophie saw Purple, and grabbed it out of the dryer and took it to her room. I let her play with damp Purple for a few minutes, but then took it back and started the dryer.
This made her really sad and she just stood by the dryer door crying. Thinking the bath would distract her, I started the water and put her the tub. It didn't fix anything. She went from sad to hysterical. She was crying so hard she couldn't breathe, and was frantically trying to climb out of the tub. So against my better nature, I did the only thing I could think of to calm her down and got Purple back out of the dryer and put it in the tub:
1 comment:
Just be glad you don't have to do wash at the laundromat :) That always made it extra hard to wash the lovies...
Post a Comment