Sophie arrived early this morning. She has lots of dark hair, chubby cheeks, and has so far been a very sweet, mellow baby - we are in love. More pictures and her story will be coming soon.
She is so beautiful!!! I could barely take my eyes off of her today. I'm so happy for you Mel! You need to update your blog heading now... no longer just the two of you :) Hooray!!!!
8 comments:
Love you already Sophie!! Your announcement is adorable :) I need to hire you to do #3 for me in a couple years
She is PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to meet her! :)
She is so beautiful!!! I could barely take my eyes off of her today. I'm so happy for you Mel! You need to update your blog heading now... no longer just the two of you :) Hooray!!!!
She is so beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
She is so beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
So sweet!! I hope you are recovering well!
She is so pretty!! Can't wait to see her!
What a doll! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment