I'm a split personality these days. When I think about how much I still want to do at home, or as I prepare for maternity leave at work, or when I visit the diaper aisle at the store then I think "please stay in!! I'm not ready!!"
But then when I can't sleep or sit comfortably, or when I wish yoga pants were suitable work attire, or when I think about holding her and what she'll look like (I imagine dark hair that curls when it gets longer and dark eyes) then I want her right now.
At my appointment this week my doctor told me I don't have to worry about having a 10 lb baby - phew! She is measuring on the petite side for now, but still feels big to me!
Her bed is ready and waiting! We don't have the space to set up a formal nursery or even a crib, so she'll bunking with us in a pack-n-play until we get a bigger place (hopefully) this summer.
3 comments:
I am so excited for you. You are going to be a great mom and I know you have been waiting for this day for a long time. My first baby was 9 days late and then I was admitted to the hospital from my doctors appointment so I didn't even have my hospital bags with me. My husband had to have a ward member pick him up from work and bring him to the hospital because we only had one car. Your baby will be beautiful!
Oh hurray! Such a cute little bed waiting for her! We are excited for you!
How exciting!! I have to say, my belly is sticking out the same amount as yours... 5 weeks behind. haha Maybe I will have a 10 pounder!! Can't wait to see pics of sweet lil girl.
Post a Comment