Last weekend we went to Antelope Island with my sister Amy and her family, and my sister Natalie and Brodie. There wasn't anything super awesome about Antelope Island, but we filled the day with lots of little fun things and had a great time! There were dark clouds and thunder in the distance almost the whole time we were there, but the rain held off until right as we were packing to go home.
Buffalo Roaming (there are herds on the island)
Buffalo on a Burger (sad to think this buffalo used to be roaming, but Dave said it was delicious)
There was a little festival going on while we were there and we each chipped in a few bucks to have my sister Natalie ride the mechanical bull. She did great! The teenage boy that went after her only stayed on for about 10 seconds. Go Nat!
Wading in the Great Salt Lake (5x saltier than the ocean) - they say you can float really good in the Salt Lake, but none of us felt like lying down in this water
With our niece Anne. Dave was her person of choice for wading and throwing rocks in the water - he stayed out with her for a long time. I went back to shore and played frisbee and bocce ball with the others on the beach.

2 comments:
I remember good ol' Antelope Island! We didn't see any buffalo though... I take it you didn't try the buffalo burger. I can never muster up the courage to try it at Twisted Root restaurant. Eww.
I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style.
Post a Comment