Now when I finish reading an issue, I go through it with a pair of scissors and cut out all the awesome pictures that go with the stories. Here are some samples of what I've collected over the past couple months:
Old Testament Stories
New Testament Stories & Life of Christ
Book of Mormon Stories
The Restoration & Church History
As you can see, I don't have that many pictures yet from the Book of Mormon or Church History, but I'm sure it will build over time. For now, I keep all the pictures in an organizer with a separate pocket for each "set." I'm really looking forward to having these to use for FHE lessons, primary classes, Sunday School, and who knows what else. It's a cheap, easy project that' I'm sure will be a great resource for years to come!
1 comment:
Wow.. what a great, but simple idea! I'm going to get on this now!!!
Post a Comment