Our one deviation from the normal beach-eat-sleep routine was a trip to the Olivine Pools - natural tide pools formed by lava rocks that jut out into the ocean.
Assuming a low profile while getting up the nerve to jump. Large waves occasionally crash over the lava barriers and those rocks will tear through your shorts, swimsuit, and skin - ouch! A rogue wave took me out a few years ago so my nervousness is justified!
Jumping!
In the personal "hot tub" with Derek
My dad with his girls
1 comment:
I suppose you landed in the water because you wrote this and are still well and alive, but seriously- that picture is insane and even with the amazing superwoman leap- it looks like there is no way you will make it safely to the water. I don't think I could have done that. Very gutsy and very cool. Definitely a picture to save.
Post a Comment