It was kind of a spur of the moment decision to go after I got a coupon for work, but it was really fun and we're glad we went. Part of what made this circus so awesome was that it really wasn't that awesome. At times I was actually afraid the "death defying" acts really would end in death. The tight rope walker slipped, the trapeze net was set up incorrectly, the blind-folded guy on the spinning wheel walked right into a bar, and the motorcycle cage was rocking like crazy before a couple guys ran out to stabilize the supports. Good times!
This guy built a tower of chairs one at a time - adding a chair, then climbing up on top. After the last chair he froze for at least a couple minutes trying to get his balance back before the final pose. TA-DA!!
The spinning wheels of death - this part was crazy and one of Dave's favorite acts
At intermission by the bear in the chair - we weren't going to pay $$$$ for their photo and took our own
The very talented elephants
Motorcycles in the cage (of death) - I thought it looked small for one bike, and then they threw three more in and it really started rocking!
2 comments:
Man I wanted to go to this! Jeremy said it would be dumb. Maybe next year
Wow! It looks so dumb that it WOULD be fun! Can't wait to hang with ya in Texas!!!
Post a Comment