We just returned from our first ever Christmas at the cabin. It was an amazing trip full of family, games, and fun in the snow. Here are a few of the highlights:
12 homemade snow cones (actually I probably ate more)
10 people opening presents on Christmas morning
9 ski runs at Alpental
8 games of cribbage (I lost this game badly to my uncle Brent)
7 minutes to get baby Anne bundled for outside
2 comments:
I can't believe I didn't even so much as talk to you while you were in WA. VERY SAD! But, you were at the cabin almost the entire time I suppose. I'm glad you guys had such an awesome time. Anyway, it was fun waving to you during sacrament meeting at least :) Hopefully I'll see you soon in Utah.
Love it! Jobe really has become part of the family:)
Post a Comment