There is a farm about five minutes from our house that has a pumpkin patch we like to visit each October - much more fun than the bins in front of the grocery store!
Today was beautiful, but it had rained earlier in the week so some of the pumpkins had soft (rotten) spots from sitting on wet ground.
We were able to find this beauty though!
Hopefully this will be the only time in my life that I am taller and heftier than Dave
Happy October!!
3 comments:
Hi Mel I like your site
Love your niece Ally
I don't think we're getting a pumpkin any more because we got one of those light up ones :)
Hey Mel,
What a great idea to go to a pumpkin patch. I will have to see if they have any here. No, you will never have to worry about being hefty. You're always so beautiful!
Post a Comment