Sophie is the last of our March birthdays and she waited very patiently for her turn. I gave her the option of celebrating a few days earlier with Davey so she wouldn't have to wait, but she chose to hold out until the 19th. The boys and I brought cupcakes to her class and then we opened presents later that night. We love you Sophie!!
Opening gifts - for her brithday she received a couple craft sets, a board game, some Hatchimals and Adooribles, a pet care set, and a...
BIKE!! And it doesn't even have training wheels because she was taller than the maximum height for all the bikes that came with training wheels. Hopefully we can get her riding it this summer.
For her birthday dinner we had steak, jello, strawberries and salad
I was at YW the night of her actual birthday and missed cake :( This picture was of her with a cupcake from her primary teachers a couple days before turning six.
Sophie at Age 6
- Sophie is 4 ft tall (87%) and weighs 50 lbs (76%). She is tall, fast, and strong! She is often a head above everyone else her age and so far has done well at any sport she has tried.
- She has loved kindergarten and has become an excellent reader this year. Her writing and math skills have also developed a lot and she was accepted into the Gifted & Talented program through the school district.
- She is a perfectionist in many things, but cleanliness is not one of them. Her room is always messy and sometimes I can't even open the door. No white tornado genes in this one...
- Her brothers both adore her and she is usually very patient and kind with them. We have high hopes that her big sister abilities will continue developing and in a few years she will be able to start babysitting for us!
- She loves drawing, swimming, dance parties, all animals (especially reptiles) and snack foods.
- When she grows up she wants to be a veterinarian and a mom.
- Her favorite color is sparkly gold, and purple is now a close second.
- Her favorite song is "What Does the Fox Say?" and she listens to it every night before bed.