- Davey at 2 Months -
- I don't want to jinx anything, but he's slept for a 7 hour stretch for the last four nights. He wakes up to eat around 5:00 am, and then I bring him to bed with us where he spends an hour punching me in the face before falling back asleep again.
- Has started smiling and gives the best grins just after he's eaten. We've also heard some little laughs, and he likes to babble when he's feeling content.
- Is warming up to the binky and only rejects it half the time now
- Loves bath as long as the water is really, really warm. Sophie is super heat sensitive, but he likes his bath like a little spa - that's my boy!
- He's getting really good at supporting his own head, but still dive bombs from time to time so we have to be careful. He also loves to be held standing so he can push off with his legs, but still has some newborn floppiness. He's like those dancing inflatable things you see at car sales lots :)
- Wears 6 month clothing, but is ready for pajamas in the next size up.
- The drool is starting to appear and I think it will be time to break out the bibs soon. Sophie got her first teeth around 4 months and it looks like he may be on the same timeline.
- Had a relatively healthy month. After fighting colds/congestion for several weeks, he has finally cleared up and is feeling good.
He is capable of smiling, but we also see a lot of this serious face...
Or his wide-eyes, wide-mouth expression. Hello world!
Davey is also starting to enjoy nakedness, just like his sister.
He has always been good a tummy time and is happy to look around for awhile before starting to fuss. When he was a little baby he was able to roll from tummy to back, but then he got fat, and we haven't seen him do it for awhile. Now that his strength is starting to catch up to his size, rolling might not be too far off!