Photo attempt 1 - it only took her a few seconds to rip the sticker off her shirt, and after I took the sticker away she took the bow out of her hair
Photo attempt 2 - this time I had Dave to help distract her, and I was able to get a decent picture before she wandered off. I am not much of a photographer and have always been happy with my little camera, but Sophie is starting to convince me that an upgrade may be necessary in the near future....
Sophie at 11 Months
- 28.5 inches and 20.5 pounds
- Her first two molars are coming in on the top and we have added "brushing teeth" to the bedtime routine.
- She will eat almost everything we put in front of her, but her current favorites are cheese, kiwi, and mashed potatoes. She also loves to drink water from her sippy cup and I'm pretty sure she would drink until she popped if we let her.
- Has recently become attached to one of her baby blankets. I am not sure when or why it became "special", but she loves it. I just went out and bought a second similar blanket so we have a backup.
- Loves to look at books, especially if they are the lift-the-flap kind. She is so happy to read with us, or by herself. Unfortunately she still tries to eat board books every now and then so I have to keep my eye on her.
- Overall has a very happy disposition, but she has developed a dramatic side and can really bring on the tears if her feelings are hurt. She gets very sad if you take something she was looking at, walk past without acknowledging her, or if she is not adequately fed.
And some other pictures from the past couple weeks:
Checking her bib pocket to make sure she gets every last bite
Walking to the mailbox with daddy
Taking advantage of a few minutes of sun to get a picture of her before church
And my little monkey emptying the dishwasher