Sophie at 10 Months
- 28.5 inches and 20 pounds
- Got her 8th tooth so she now has an even four on top and four on bottom.
- Takes two naps a day - most of her naps are unfortunately less than an hour, but every now and then she take a nice long one and it is such a treat :)
- Can stand on her own for 5-10 seconds at time.
- Has mastered going up the stairs, and she can also successfully go back down a couple stairs without hurting herself.
- If anything, loves being naked even more than she used to, which is why there are so many naked pictures on this blog (nakedness brings out her big smiles).
- Loves anything that will open and close (microwave, doors, cupboards, drawers toys, your hand, etc...)
- Food is her favorite thing right now, and she will eat pretty much anything. Last night she tried to snatch my fajita off my dinner plate, but I caught her and she had to settle for corn instead. Her diet is mostly fruit, veggies, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, small pieces of meat, and I still nurse 3-4 times a day.
And some other random pictures from this month:
After church last Sunday in one of her new dresses she got for Christmas
Helping herself to a snack - this girl loves to eat and will find a way to get what she wants!
Two of her favorite things - Daddy and the pink sippy cup