- 26.4 inches long (75%), 16.1 pounds (55%), and 16.8 inch head (50%) - tall and skinny!
- Sitting like a champ! I'm still getting used to just being able to plop her on the floor with some toys. She loves to be entertained, but is also learning to play by herself for short periods of time.
- Is a wild woman in her crib and rolls all over the place during the night.
- When she's angry, she rolls her tongue instead of crying and it sounds like a cross between a hissing snake and Chewbacca. I think it's funny so sometimes I make her mad on purpose :)
- Can push up on her hands and knees, and although she desperately wants to crawl, she still has a lot to learn before she's fully mobile.
- Enjoys being part of the conversation and gets real angry if we try and put her on the floor during meal time. Time to go out and get a high chair!
September 21, 2013
Sophie at 6 Months
Sophie turned 6 months on Thursday. I went to work and it wasn't until half way through the day that I looked at the calendar and realized it was her half birthday! This little girl seems to get more fun to be around each day. She wants to move and never sits still for long, so I really love the evenings when she will let me snuggle her before bed. Naps have been a bit of a struggle, but she always wakes up happy and sure gives us lots of laughs during the day.