Sophie at 5 Months
- Is 26 inches long and weighs almost 16 pounds
- Rolls like a champ and can no longer be left unattended on the bed or couch
- Sleeps 12 hours at night (10 in her own bed and 2 in ours) with one feeding
- Will try to grab anything that comes into her reach, including toys, clothes, phones, remote controls, keys, hair, the dinner plate, etc...
- Favorite activities include being outside, shredding paper (junk mail is her favorite), smiling at anyone who will look at her, and playing with daddy
- Has two teeth on the bottom! They came in at the same time about two weeks ago. She does not, however, want me to take a picture of them
- Is still exclusively breastfed, which has been a challenge at times now that I am back at work, but we have worked hard to make it work!
- Is very close to sitting independently - she can do it, but still topples from time to time so I only let her sit if she's on something soft