Sophie at 4 Months
- Is 25.5 inches long and weighs 14.5 pounds
- Has pretty much outgrown her 3 month clothing and is making the transition to her 6 month wardrobe.
- Sleeps great at night with only one feeding. We are now working on helping her learn to nap in the day for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Is on the brink of learning to roll. She can go from her tummy to her back and is close to figuring out how to move from back to tummy.
- Loves to be in a standing position! Her legs are very strong and she can stand on her own leaning on a table top or against a couch back.