Sophie at 3 Months
- 24 inches long and 12.5 pounds
- Still wears size 3 month clothing, although not for long. She has always been really long and is now starting to grow out as well. I packed some 6 month shirts for our trip just in case.
- Likes to stay up late, but is doing a great job sleeping at night. She surprised us last week by sleeping through the night two nights in a row - it was heaven!!
- Prefers to be upright and likes us to hold her in a sitting or standing position.
- Is obsessed with her fingers and hands and will try to suck on them even when she is sleeping. She has also recently discovered her feet, although she is not quite coordinated enough yet to grab them for more than a few seconds.
- Loves it when you smile at her and will reward you with a big grin of her own!
Enjoying a relaxing morning in the big bed - for some reason I think she looks so grown up in this picture
Laughing at Daddy during dinner last week