~ Sophie at 2 Months ~
- 22.5 inches long (50th percentile) and 10 pounds 9 ounces (50th percentile)
- Is wearing size 3 month clothing, which fit great except for pajamas that all seem to be too short
- Goes to bed around 10:30 pm, wakes up for a feeding around 3:30 am and then goes back down until 6:30 am when I feed her again before leaving for work
- Is a very happy baby unless food is involved - if she is hungry her patience lasts about 5 seconds before she starts shrieking
- Tries to put anything within reach into her mouth - binky, fingers, toys, blankets, etc...
- Is learning to hold onto toys and wave them around, although she frequently hits herself in the face when she gets really excited
- Is very vocal and "talks" to us all day long
- Smiles all the time!
Dave also took Sophie in for her 2 month check-up and she got 5 shots - poor girl. She had a sad look on her face all night, even when she was sleeping :(